3M3A was formed in 2015 primarily to support and manage TV, radio and online audience measurement.
We know that setting up, managing or validating audience research is complicated and critical.
3M3A has wide experience in Europe, Africa, South America, Asia and the Middle East, and each environment is treated as unique.
We know that technical, cultural or commercial reality means what works in one country can’t just be transplanted somewhere else.
3M3A works with stakeholders to help them adapt to market needs while applying best global practices.
We know that negotiating with vendors, managing projects and evaluating results is easier when working with people who’ve been there and done that.
3M3A’s expertise includes:
- Writing and managing tenders, RFPs and briefs
- Vendor assessment, selection and negotiation
- Project management, change management and implementation
- KPI setting and evaluation
- Independent arbitration and reports
- Audit and monitoring
- Commercial planning and advice
- Data analysis and insight
- Strategic consultancy
- Every engagement is led by one of the principal partners, depending on the area of expertise.
- With wide experience and background 3M3A can call on associates and specialists to contribute as necessary.
- Deliverables such as reports, audits and evaluations are reviewed by agreed 3rd party experts to ensure high standards, independent analysis and appropriate advice.